Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Top Olympics Tweets 2016


 
All USA #olympics coaches should teach the #starspangledbanner to athletes.

 
#kathleenbaker yet another athlete who overcame. #crohns #swimmer #olympics

 
My identity is rooted in Christ. #diver #olympics

 
Ppl are going to start naming their kids #simone

 
If there is a target on my back, I'll just flick it off. #ledecky #olympics

 
#googlephotos is the best commercial. One is as good as the next. #olympics

 
#codymiller amazing health story #olympics Ever notice how most every athlete has had to overcome something?

 
I'm on the right track #usainbolt #olympics

 
#English is a cool first name #olympics

 
He was 40. I was 17. #tomdaley #olympics was bullied

 
I ran into the wall after a few forward rolls in gym class Jr yr. #dizzy #olympics

 
You run out of superlatives when u talk about the U.S. women. #gymnastics #olympics

 
#excessivecelebration just when I started to understand and like #michaelphelps a little more. #olympics

 
Do u think I could put two dots over the O in my name? #husbandsayings #olympics what is that punctuation called, anyone? #englishminor

 
I don't have a shelf life. #volleyball #olympics

 
I don't like when they bite their medal. #olympics

 
#AllisonSchmitt swimmer beat depression. #olympics

 
#ledecky prays #hailmary before each race. #Catholic

 
Blind runners beat sighted ones. #paralympics

No comments:

Post a Comment