Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Favorite TV Show Tweets of 2019

Resident, 911, New Amsterdam, Grey’s

 

#TheResident Cerebral bypass is like landing on the moon. One shot.

 

#TheResident Define rule breaker.

 

#TheResident Spongy not spongey closed captioning.

 

#TheResident Pineapple pizza tastes like vacation.

 

#TheResident Cancer spread from appendix

 

#TheResident You rock. I suck.

 

#TheResident Evil doesn’t always come as a mask on a movie screen.

 

#TheResident Saved by the Bell.

 

#NewAmsterdam if I let myself grieve, I will never come out.

 

#NewAmsterdam I’ll burden you if you burden me.

 

#NewAmsterdam You’re blocking a blessing.

 

#911onFox better Buck next time.

 

#911onFox Buck, get me everything.

 

#911onFox I complained once. It didn’t do any good.

 

#911onFox Athena had a life hammer. Praise the Lord.

 

#TheResident My OR. I say he lives.

 

#GreysAnatomy She had to be told she was bleeding?

 

#GreysAnatomy The water tastes like feet.

 

#GreysAnatomy You’re damn skippy.

 

#GreysAnatomy Did you bring your own violin?

 

#GreysAnatomy 0 to 3 babies in 60 seconds.

 

#GreysAnatomy Sleepy and Pukey. My two favorite dwarves.

 

AGT

 

I had to lose my physical sight to achieve my true destiny. He is from Winnfield! Robert Finley. He’s got some moves. Sound and lips messed up though. Not in sync, NBC.

 

 It was like boot scootin doggie.

 

 What didn't you like about my voice? Your voice.

 

 Blindfolded w knife on fire thrown with her feet.

 

 The dog took his hat and rolled out the red carpet. Bow wow wow #greatestshowman

 

 Hard work. Dedication. Ambition.

 

 Jay is my least favorite judge ever. #BumpOnALog

 

 I’ll never understand how she won. Just horrible ventriloquism.

 

 Why do they let horrible acts through?

 

Bull

 

Didn't I see that guy on the cover of slip and sue magazine ?

 

Find out when he is going to be in court and plant yourself there. #genuis

 

You want me to be your Neil Armstrong.

 

I’m getting to be a pro at bono.

 

I hate me.

 

NCIS NOLA

 

I hate a fake southern accent. This abuser husband.

 

It’s always a girl.

 

I’m not saying aliens. I’m also not saying aliens.

 

Somebody really hates mechanics.

 

John Boy is on.

 

Manifest

 

I didn’t cheat death to live half a life.

 

Love you two tons.

 

I have a family that grounds me. Good choice of words.

 

No brother lets his sister stay in a cabin w a stranger.

 

Shark Tank

 

More men have facial hair than not? I don’t believe him.

 

WWYD

 

She may grow up to be a politician. They shred money, too.

 

How sad there is food allergy bullying. Someone died after being touched by cheese.

 

You didn’t have to do this. “No, I had to do this.”

 

Proud of Louisiana/Ponchatoula helping the supposed broke, hungry mother on her kid's birthday.

 

God Friended Me

 

Thank you. You’ve been so unhelpful.

 

God is behind everything, Miles.

 

Truth and Lies

 

I would clean toilets with my tongue to work at the White House.

 

Murder Chose Me

 

Did you take my baby to the country?

 

They use real reporters recalling the crimes yet fake ones and fake channels to interview Demery for the story.

 

Jeopardy and Pyramid and Wheel

 

#Pyramid Attention Notre Dame is not in Michigan.

 

#Jeopardy He proposed on evite.

 

This word shouldn't be this long, but it is. @patsajak  Abbreviation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment