Thursday, August 5, 2021

Favorite Tweets from 2020 of TV Shows

 

Grey’s, The Resident, New Amsterdam

#TheResident Watch the coat; it’s custom.

#TheResident Slow down, turbo.

#TheResident Rapunzel syndrome?

#TheResident Appi led to a post-op infection.

#TheResident There’s the before C and the after C.

#NewAmsterdam No. I’ve never heard you say that word before.

#NewAmsterdam I’m here to make you more comfortable. I’d lower your expectations.

#NewAmsterdam I hope you stick around. I’m temporary.

#NewAmsterdam Burden me.

#NewAmsterdam I want the full Max.

#NewAmsterdam How can I help? #maxmotto

#GreysAnatomy I love that you have yet to make me cry.

#GreysAnatomy Wasn’t brachial artery on @Jeopardy today?

#GreysAnatomy “Create a war room.” Woman still fevering after appi. Now has fluid around heart.

#GreysAnatomy If you say glowing, we’re done.

#GreysAnatomy Richard has had an appi.

#GreysAnatomy Moments to do over again. The last conversation with my mother.

#GreysAnatomy You’ve taken away more (pain) than you’ve caused.

#GreysAnatomy All love sucks eventually.

#GreysAnatomy Fight. Wail. Cry in your pillow. Let it out.

#GreysAnatomy I love the up-ness of it.

#GreysAnatomy You make me want to write love songs in the rain.

#GreysAnatomy Are you here to buy the convention center and stop me from presenting?

#GreysAnatomy I don’t know what to put on my profile. I hate everything.

#GreysAnatomy You love someone so much that the two of you can’t contain it all.

#GreysAnatomy When you save the person you love.

#GreysAnatomy That was creepy. Even for me.

#GreysAnatomy Don’t throw the towel in before the fight starts.

#GreysAnatomy Are you serious? When do you know me to not be serious?

#GreysAnatomy That’s not love. That’s a drama bond.

#GreysAnatomy He may look like a department store mannequin.

#GreysAnatomy I need the dummy word.

#GreysAnatomy Your unbandaged wounds give you away.

911 on Fox

I’m not fine, but I am managing.

Human remains across his seat.

This begs me to ask if there are 911 backups of all computers are disabled, destroyed.

Bull

A former juror. Did he give us a good review on Yelp?

A salesman may not make a good juror. Convinces others.

The world is different today. The world is better today. You are in it.

Same church, different pew.

The man is a walking wake.

Long story long.

Are you sensing the pattern here?

The up side is so high up there.

It’s always better when we catch these things < they burst. Surgery & recovery r always a little > I only came into this life with one appendix and it's gone now. Back to the Bull pen.

Don't touch that dial.

She's poor but smokes?

I throw my spaghetti against the wall.

Witness stand confession.

Sentenced to a week at the morgue. To live with the rats. Low recidivism.

AGT

That is a heavy ball. Once you lift it, it makes you feel like singing.

@duotranscend he curled her up w his feet.

Tumbling act with bikes.

Silhouettes is so negative.

RT @SimonCowell This is Archie Williams. I will never forget this audition for the rest of my life.

Manifest

Not many people would let their boyfriend’s ex-junkie stay with them.

I don’t think there is an Ed Koch Med Center.

It’s not his vibe.

NCIS NOLA

File that under probably not a coincidence.

Pretending like that doesn’t sting.

Revenge seekers want to face their victims.

You don’t remind me of anyone.

We’re the ones with more guns.

I don't need a lecture from the freshman class.

It’s the best bad idea I got.

The few. The proud. The you don’t want to mess with us.

Sebastian’s mother is having an appendectomy. Loretta asks if it has burst. She is lucky it hasn’t.

I had that chair.

There really is a 109 Church St. in NOLA.

Shark Tank

She went to ice cream university.

When 10,000 people are doing things, I don’t want to be the 10,001st. @mcuban

The yellow cheese road.

All roads lead back to Mr. Wonderful.

Money is an accelerator.

How did this woman even get on the show? Almost no sales. #SharkTank just jumped the shark.

Aha. He created a device that would keep soap from slipping out of his hands. #WhyDidntIThinkOfThat Genius. #SoapStandle

MC Squares named after Einstein.

How does Barbara know he doesn’t have friends or isn’t smart? Rude.

Undercover Boss and Bachelor

#Undercover Boss I hate the fake beards and hair.

The Bachelor’s picks can be predicted by #Venmo connections.

60 Minutes and TODAY

Masks that were six cents are now $1.20.

You have to have a hospital, bank and church to survive.

Mary’s body was a church.

Light is to architecture what sound is to music.

A federal inspector needs the farmer’s permission to go on a farm?

Lead in baby teeth study. Wow.

Magician on @TODAYshow windexed the card Craig chose from outside the window into the right card.

No comments:

Post a Comment