Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Favorite TV Show Tweets 2021

 

Grey’s/New Amsterdam/The Resident/911 on Fox

#NewAmsterdam It’s like the man gets paid by the word.

#NewAmsterdam Did not know of LUCAS, external mechanical device that delivers chest compressions.

#NewAmsterdam I saw lint in the OR.

#NewAmsterdam Do you realize the rarefied air you are in?

#NewAmsterdam I think you’re allergic to a balanced budget.

#NewAmsterdam He’s like an undiscovered basement.

#NewAmsterdam I’m not ready to call it.

#NewAmsterdam No patient has ever wished an ambulance went slower.

#GreysAnatomy Pin the tail on my injuries.

#GreysAnatomy Take your turn to fall apart.

#TheResident You’re looking to pull a @GroverCleveland

#TheResident He threw his cell phone at a PA. He’s a walking court order.

#GreysAnatomy Uterus pushed appi up to liver on pregnant lady. 12 of 10 pain.

#GreysAnatomy I cut on Thanksgiving. Just not a turkey.

#911onFox I called their marriage not working two episodes ago.

#911onFox All shows need to stop with the bleach sayings. He didn’t literally mean it. Jeez.

#911onFox Buck’s bed date neighbor, the telescope neighbor, the playground neighbor. Just put it all together.

#911onFox That creep is playing #Jenga with Athena’s son.

#911onFox I don’t know how he survived that throat slit.

#911onFox Lions, tigers and spitting alpacas on Hollywood Boulevard.

#911onFox This solar power extension cord idea is genius if it works.

#911onFox It’s a thing. #berserkllamasyndrome is a psychological condition suffered by human-raised camelids, particularly llamas and alpacas, that can cause them to exhibit dangerously aggressive behavior toward humans.

Bull

Every challenge is a hidden opportunity.

You hired a marching band when I gave my closing argument.

I love the smell of genius in the morning.

Rudolph’s red nose is starting to fade.

Bull said dirty Laundrie.

I know I color outside the lines.

Ordinary Joe

He is a horrible singer.

Be bold. Go for it. Be brave. Put yourself out there. Make a choice and make it work.

Whatever you don’t deal with will deal with you.

NCIS/Manifest/Tough as Nails

#Manifest Totally gasped when that man accompanying them was shot. He was a good guy.

#ToughAsNails I really think you should let them pick new team names. That stinks.

#NCISNola Jelly beans mean not alone. Unicorn means scream. London bridge means falling down. #SafetyCodes

Jeopardy/The Chase/25 Words or Less

#TheChase unintelligent crowd, doesn’t know Mardi Gras

#Jeopardy from Belle Chasse to #Ketchikan.

#Jeopardy You’d think I’d know the House no longer has pages.

#Jeopardy Why did Matt lose? He missed more questions yesterday than the whole time. He knew medical terms and farming and final, I believe. Rigged.

#Jeopardy The Wilhelm scream is a stock sound used in films/TV series, beg in '51 w Distant Drums usually when some1 is shot, falls from a ht. or is thrown from explosion. Named after Private Wilhelm, character in The Charge at Feather River, a western.

 #Jeopardy A container filled with millions of Lego pieces fell into the sea off Cornwall in 1997. They are still washing up on Cornish beaches today.

AGT

Tell Storm to smile. Why would we vote for a sourpuss?

Sorry about the foible. Cool unicycle act.

Identical twin hates when the other calls to say she feels so ugly. ‘Twas funny!

I’m a sucker for a #QuickChange act.

Shark Tank

Read the room.

#FlaskyFlowers is misleading. I don’t think the flowers come with it for $20. And it’s dumb.

I cold emailed her. We just met last night.

I don’t do failure.

You guys are floundering.

Please tell me kids are not going to paint with fire.

#AlexRodriguez Narrow and deep. Not wide and shallow.

American Rust

I had no idea there were handkerchief codes.

Jar of 20 emotions. Pick one. Say what day you felt it. Or you can’t eat.

Is there a third of all?

#MauraTierney was shy but acting helped her manage it. Do your best creatively. Be shy later.

Poorly paid and underslept?

You ought to be able to grow up in a place you don’t have to get the hell out of when you turn 18.

Ghosts

Lights, farts from dysentery, music, breaking cups

I hate being walked though.

No comments:

Post a Comment