Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weird Experience

May 29, 2007

So, David's dad was recently at Willis-Knighton Pierremont. We got off the elevator on the seventh floor and started to go down the hallway, the same one we stood in when they had to intubate my dad before he was rushed to ICU right before he died. While we walked that hall I kept saying, "Please don't let it be the same room dad was in." After all, this is a huge hospital. Well, unfortunately it was. It was the last room in the hospital, they were told. It was very hard to go in there. I didn't say anything, but it was eating me up. I could visualize every scenario of that horrible November day in 2005. David's parents told a story of their night there. That the TV just happened to come on very loud and that Mr. Thomas was dreaming the phone was going to ring and it did. Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment