Thursday, March 23, 2023

Fave 2023 TV, Movie Tweets

 

Bull

I could slap the nice day right out of him.

I’ve forgotten how cuddly you aren’t.

Let’s go Grand Canyon deep. I want to know every baby she kissed.

The upside isn’t as up as the downside is down.

It’s the blindsided leading the blindsided.

It’s the 11th hour. I’ll go to Pluto if I have to.

Thanks for that episode. Probably never thought how much PTSD is hidden by veterans.

A weather balloon to get rid of a knife. Genius. Unheard of.

Where are you, my government document?

Convictions make me hungry.

My stink might stick to you.

Like my stomach is on tumble dry.

Fresh air in New York?

You’re living rent free in that guy’s head.

Jeopardy, Wheel

#Jeopardy Appendage attached to secum and can cause a serious health risk. Me. Me. Blessed to live through a ruptured, gangrenous one.

I have a butterfly chair.

An adjudicator for Guinness. That’s cool.

You can carry antlers on a plane.

Used crossword puzzles for prom. And her employer did to convince her to take her job.

D-Day fighting was so heavy that 4% of Normandy sand is still shrapnel.

Man collects water from all over the world.

He dreams in foreign languages.

I’m 1 in 8 who has been employed by @McDonalds

That’s two game shows that mentioned Frosty today. #25WordsOrLess and #Jeopardy

How Japanese American internees formed Wyoming's greatest football team. #Jeopardy player wrote this

@Jeopardy I had that dress and belt.

There is a sports journalist on #Jeopardy named Pennant.

Pat Sajak just said #spinteresting stuff

FunnyYouShouldAsk and 25 Words or Less

#FunnyYouShouldAsk Tennessee Williams choked to death on a bottle cap.

#FunnyYouShouldAsk I knew St. Apollonia from experience. My new favorite. #SevenCrowns

#FunnyYouShouldAsk I just read that a bachelorette chose a criminal.

Louis/e Anderson you are hilarious.

#25wordsorless Clue was carryon. Someone said Underwood. Howling.

Grey’s

The surgeon who never lost a patient hasn’t done enough surgeries.

You two are easier to read than Leo’s Dr. Seuss books.

Do re me fa Jo was hilarious.

Dreams about seeing his mother’s handwriting again.

Saving one life means losing another.

Your residents look mopey.

Living with cancer rather than dying from it.

AGT

@donmcmillan wish you were a finalist. Funniest guy ever. 1 percent Parmesan = hilarious. The engineer with charts.

Quick change dogs.

Hot pepper spray and tacks.

#duorings She dropped him from very high, amazing.

A knife ladder.

Juggling #RubiksCube

911 on Fox

If you can’t speak, press any button. I always wondered how that worked. I used to keep a tape recording just in case.

They found a body under Athena’s parents’ house?

I approved his appendicitis leave. Yeah. No one wants that twice. I can promise you. Youngest patient to have appendix removed is Shane Chappell when he was 5 days old, in Charlotte, N.C.

A tunnel between two houses for neighbor lovers. Husband noticed ground shifting. This is partial #phrogging

The Resident

A parasite egg in the brain is still a thing. OMG.

Brian Kemp better win.

GG’s name is Georgianna Grace.

You’ll be rocking a very big boat. It’s an ocean liner.

Talking about planes, trains and automobiles while in hospice means they are ready to go.

They canceled an appi?

Is she a Capricorn?

New Amsterdam

There’s never a bad day to have a good day.

Skip the preamble.

Dull, sharp or throbbing?

Did I miss one? Helen went from not being able to talk in bed last week straight to speech therapy?

Anything you lost you didn’t need.

Fecal transplant?

She called Max shimmering.

Other TV/Movies

#FOX @kilmeade No one ever says to me where’s Brian. Does he want to dance? This is the song for Brian. I never met a dance floor that did me any good. You have to know your lane. #BrianKilmeade this is so me

#TwoAndAHalfMen I hope when we get to Oz the wizard has two brains.

#DominoMasters Domigeaux!

#DominoMasters Charlie’s Angles. Great name.

#DominoMasters I was a cheerleader so I can make decisions quickly and effectively.

@AFVofficial You should be ashamed of yourselves. That poor Chihuahua. Something else to boycott. You go out barefooted on ice on an incline for minutes.

#AFV Since when is something on fire funny? Never.

#AlaskaDaily Flood, truck flipped, captain’s hunting violation, overflowing homeless shelter, arts gala. That’s a busy day for any reporter.

#FinalStraw Champ Ion lol

#MrHarrigansPhone I want to be buried with empty pockets.

#ThingAboutPam What about the SODDIs? Some Other Dude Did It. 

#TheTrueCrimeFile Woman turned three bodies into soap, cakes and cookies.

#TheFatalFlaw anything #MattMurphy says…

#TheCon 74 and still a bachelor meets 33 y. o. Crazy.

#DontPickUpThePhone 73 cases in 32 states over 10 years where some fast food mngr did a strip search “for the police.” It wasn’t just a pay phone from the Winn Dixie across from the McDonald’s. Law googled it and found it wasn’t just his town.

#AbductedInPlainSight The child molester bought a fun center. So they don’t do background checks for that?

#AbductedInPlainSight Wait, she sleeps with the guy who abducted her daughter?

#FatherStu It’s not like anybody aspires to work in a supermarket unless they do. How about I put your lights out and you tell me if you see a star? You ain’t been west of Missoula.

#AdamProject Your Denver omelet is cry for help.

#AdamProject How was your not a date?

#ChristmasLightFight If the drag wins, I’m done with this show.

#PBS #BenFranklin He never was finished with himself. Church pews used as firewood.

#OrdinaryJoe You don’t get stuck in what is.

#SharkTank Absolutely love #GarageCelebrations

#Blowzee is a great idea. No bday cake for me anymore if someone blows on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment